Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Mother-in-law's slippers




I thought of this project when I was thinking of my upcoming trip to Kuala Lumpur. Since it is already year end, the weather has turned rather windy and cold. So I thought it would be best to knit my mother-in-law a pair of slippers to keep her feet warm. She is wheelchair bound and constantly have to prop up her feet on a chair. Her feet are normally cold caused by poor blood circulation. When I tested on her feet, she said "ngam ngam ho" meaning it is a perfect fit in Hokkien. I am so glad that she likes it and fitted perfectly. I like the yarn from Elann Sonata which has good stitch definition and texture.




Wishing everyone Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Lily said...

Hi! Pls see my new design in my blog. Email me in lprajogo@hotmail.com if you are still interested to test.