Wednesday, January 13, 2010


I had a shock of my life when I woke up last Saturday morning. The night light that was in our store room caught fire and burnt up a calender that was lying on top of my oven box.
Miraculously the fire died off! That was so close! I couldn't imagine what would have happened to us if it didn't stop there.

I did smell something burning when I was sleeping but didn't wake up to check. I thought it was just somewhere faraway burning rubbish. Now, my whole house is covered with soot. This is just one of the things in the entire house look like before cleaning :

Four days has past and I have not finished cleaning the house. We have decided to install a wall lamp instead of using a night light. It is much too dangerous. I should be more careful next time and always wake up to check!

No comments: