Thursday, September 6, 2012

My First Punch Card

Today I manage to knit a little swatch with a punch card that I have punched:


I have been trying for days to knit with this first card that I made:


Lots of mistakes there as you can see! This is actually a fashion lace card that is meant for a Brother machine.  A friend told me that it can be used for my Silver Reed SK280 machine since my lace carriage can transfer and knit at the same time just like the Brother lace card. So far no luck yet but I will keep on trying. 

I love this lace pattern and am thinking of using it for a top with this yarn:



 Maybe I will knit the lace for the hem and yoke or sideways from sleeve to yoke and then sleeve again. Will see which one works better. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Carro said...

Bonne chance mais tu vasy arriver j'ai moi même les deux machines et je peux t'assurer que ça marche