Sunday, August 14, 2011

Meetup at Empire Shopping Gallery, Subang

I just came back from a local meetup at the Empire Shopping Gallery, Subang on 13th August. As usual, I brought along my hand dyed yarns:


Met my dear friend Riki from Bangkok, an ever returning and very supportive customer!


And the rest of the knitters arrived.







Little crocheter, Celestine busy at work!

Beautiful handspun on the spindle by Nina is ready for the Jaali KAL prize.


Poor Victoria was so tired, even the table is the best place to sleep! Shh....

I have a great time seeing my yarns being sold to excited knitters and I got myself some free cotton yarns from Petrina, two books from Riki and I also bought a spindle from Nina.  Thank you ladies for your continuous support and I hope to see you all soon!



No comments: