Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Springtime









Finally, my first beret is done. I have always love hats and beret, so when I saw this pattern I told myself that I must knit one for myself. I don't care if I'll ever wear it :) It was a fun and easy beret. I was not sure how I should block it, so I asked Elaine for help. She told me to use either a plate or a balloon and spray some water on the beret. It's that simple. Thank you Elaine and my

son for taking the photos for me :)

I used about 70 gms of Rowan 4 ply soft in Bright Rose and size 3.50 mm Knitpicks Options Interchangeable needle for this project. The yarn was really soft and nice to work with. I just love the colour of this yarn.

4 comments:

YarnSnob said...

The beret looks lovely on you and so glad my tips on blocking helped, you did a wonderful job

knitterPat said...

Thank you E!
You are a wonderful friend :)

iluvyoursmiles said...

What a cute beret! Now I want to make one...haha

www.thevirginknitter.com

knitterPat said...

Thank you Emilee.
I think it is cute too!
What about the person wearing it?:)