Friday, November 28, 2008

Free Pattern Books

First of all I would like to apologize for not blogging lately. I was sick since 15th November. At first I had a sore eye and later rashes appeared all over my face and body. I had fever, muscle and joints aches. I couldn't eat or sleep and was very miserable. I was also hospitalised for half a day and did two blood tests. Luckily it was not Dengue fever or Chikungunya but all the symptoms were similar. Doctor says it is viral infection. Today all rashes are gone but still having stiff fingers and can't knit much.

Now I will tell you the good news. Bernat.com is giving away PDF format of two pattern books from a selection of six pattern books. All you have to do is take a twenty minutes survey and you will receive two pattern books of your choice. I personally like the Chunky Urban Weekend and Bamboo Natural Selection. There are also baby and home decoration projects. All are very beautiful projects. Enjoy!

No comments: